Do you have a big love bite on your neck? Are you thinking about how to get rid of a hickey fast? Then you have reached the right place. Here you will get an idea about the tips that are available to heal hickey.
Table of Contents
How To Get Rid Of A Hickey Fast?
First Tip To Remove Hickey- Apply Ice
As with hickey, you may have the feeling of a big bruise on neck, so cure it with other bruise.
- Take a towel (paper towel or cloth towel).
- Fill it some piece of ice.
- Seize the towel on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The ice will help to slow down the swelling and treat to get rid of a hickey.
- Defiantly this is a 1st step that everyone take when they having a hickey, since it is the best method that works well when carried out soon after the hickey formed.
Second Tip To Remove Hickey – Massage The Hickey
On the second day after you having the hickey, massaging over the area of the hickey can support to treat your issue. Massaging on the affected area can lead to spread out of the blood clot, which result the darn bad look. This method push the blood clots outwards and eventually back to their right position. Ensure to do this gently to prevent from prone to worse condition.
Third Tip To Remove Hickey – Apply Heat
Unbelievably, applying heat methods to ease hickey can works very efficiently. The main thing that you consider while using this method is you need to wait for at least two days. You should not try this right away during your hickey is fresh. Apply heat by using heat compressor or warm wet cloth to the hickey. What you are doing here is helping the tiny blood vessels to open & stop constricting. When the blood vessels opens, fresh bloods find ways to enter the affected area and automatically the healing action will starts.