Hosting a business event is a hard task if you handle it all yourself. Good thing there are a couple of hotels that offer services that can simplify everything for you. They take all the basics of planning for your business meeting or convention or any event your company is sponsoring. These hotel services allow you to focus on your clients and the case you are proposing. This article will look into the basics of a business meeting, advantages associated with holding any business events in a hotel, and must-have amenities in a business-friendly hotel. So here’s a guide to find the Best business Travel Hotels In Ohio.
A Guide to Better Business Meetings
Business meetings are defined as a business gathering where two or more people discuss ideas, plans, or proposals. It is usually held in conference rooms on site where the business started. However, with the advent of technology, video conferencing made it easier for people in different geographic locations to meet and discuss business opportunities and strategies.
The term “meeting” has made people easily lethargic. As someone who is frequently asked to conduct business meetings, there should be something to incorporate to make it fun and useful. To make them more engaging, try out some of the following recommendations: Hold them outside the conference rooms – Conference rooms have made a bad reputation in recent years. It allows your employees and clients to experience something that’s not just the office. It allows them to be more creative and have a clearer thinking mind.
- Make them shorter – Many believe that meetings are where we can discuss the state of the company in a year in just a day. Experts recommend holding it over a shorter period of time, around 15 minutes. They added that it could be done while standing or having a cup of coffee at any place to increase comfort to the rigid business exercise.
- User another term other than “meeting” – this strategy is geared to towards productivity and inspiration among employees. The term “meeting” is equated to “boring” and “unproductive” in recent years. A change in what it is called is an opportunity to put some fun and a new meaning into to this business event.
Why a Hotel?
Hotels offer a wide range of services. Businesses and business travelers are among their most frequent clients. Due to their frequency, more business-oriented hotels have opened in key cities around the world. Their amenities and services are curated to cater to the unique needs and wants of businesses and their executives. To make the most of your meeting, the following services and amenities are a must at an ideal business hotel:
- Free, fast, and a reliable wireless internet connection.
- Proximity to important establishments like the city business center, restaurants, or other attractions like golf courses or spas.
- Other services catering to the needs of a business traveler.
Best Business Travel Hotels In Ohio
Let’s use Ohio as an example of great business travel hotels. Each of the hotels in Ohio focused on business travelers offer something unique. The state is known for its many golf courses and tourist attractions to make meetings more interesting.
Located in northwest Columbus, The Hyatt Place Columbus/Dublin is a great business travel hotel. It is also located near many great attractions like the Columbus Zoo, and the Mall at Tuttle Crossing. Business travelers will appreciate that the hotel offers a free Wi-Fi connection, a business center with conference spaces, a 24-hour fitness center, and more. Each individual room comes with its own workstation, so you can easily make any last-minute touches to your presentations.
The Columbus Marriott Northwest is perfect for business travelers want an accommodation near the Ohio State University campus. Its amenities cover all the basic needs of a business traveler. It offers free, reliable Internet connectivity, comfortable rooms with a workstation, and great placement of outlets for your phone or other devices.
So next time when you are in USA and looking for a Best business Travel Hotels In Ohio guide can help you to have a successful meeting.